FR. JOSE VIDAURRAZAGA, S.J.
- Now it’s Father Vidaurrazaga’s turn. I’ve two letters of his that I have yet to answer… (p. 54)
- Fortunate indeed we the day that we met Father Vidaurrazaga! I don’t tire asking the Lord to send missionaries to Wuhu to help with the mission there. And for Father Vidaurrazaga, I always pray for the same thing: the soul of an apostle, patterned after Saint Paul, in order that he might want to only know Christ and Christ Crucified, and everything that is found in prayer. (p.64)
- I’ve also asked Father Vidaurrazaga for prayers so that soon we will be able to give thanks to God together. (p. 76)
- In his last letter, Father Vidaurrazaga appears to be hurt and disillusioned due to my silence. He’s afraid that the missionary spirit may have cool down in the school. (p. 80)
- I’ve asked Father Vidaurrazaga to use all of the means at his disposal with the bishop, since those of us here in Berriz would like to know what his wishes are… (p. 84)
- Father Vidaurrazaga is counting the days that remain before he reunites with the missionaries… (p. 97)